Job OpportunitiesAs we are made of aware of openings, they are posted to our Job Opportunities page. Marist High School - Spanish Teacher Chicago Collegiate Charter School
For Students and Teacher Candidates
Please note that you must be using Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader to complete any forms.
The following documents must be submitted as ONE packet:
Please return all of the documents listed below when applying for candidacy:
UIC Application for Entitlement – For those in licensure programs that require student teaching, further directions will be distributed in your Student Teaching Seminars. For those in the Reading Specialist and Administrative programs, please contact Dr. Marietta Giovannelli.
Permits to Register
- Change of Contact Information
- Criminal Offenses – List
- Course Equivalency Form – return the completed form and a copy of the course syllabus to the CTE
- Illinois Professional Teaching Standards
- Liability Insurance Coverage for Teacher Candidates
- Mandated Reporting
- Petition to Submit Student Teaching Application
- Request for Approval to Register for ED 425/432 – Petition Part A
- Petition to Student Teach in One’s Own Classroom
- UIC Standards for Teacher Education
- Student Grievance Policy
- University Grievance Policy
- Additional Costs in Becoming a Teacher
News and AnnouncementsMay 10, 2017 Teacher & Principal Meet-n-Greet
All UIC teacher candidates and school social workers are invited to network with UIC principals, meet Chicago area principals and teachers, and discuss potential hiring opportunities for the 2017-18 academic year. Interested teachers should RSVP by May 5th. You will be asked to upload a current resume when you RSVP. All resumes will be shared with principals prior to the event, but plan to bring along copies of your resumes.
When: 4 - 6:30 p.m.RSVP | Contact Katonja Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Where: Student Center East - Illinois Rooms