Golden Apple Scholars 2022 – INFO SESSION 3/9 AND 3/10
Do you dream of teaching and making an impact on students? If so, the Golden Apple Scholars program prepares aspiring teachers for long-term success by providing college tuition assistance, professional development, and mentoring throughout their undergraduate and teaching careers. To learn more, click here to register to attend a Virtual Information Session hosted for UIC Students on 3/9 (12-1pm) and 3/10 (5-6pm) or apply now at www.goldenapple.org/scholars.
Golden Apple Scholars Receive:
- Up to $23,000 in total financial assistance for college, inclusive of paid Scholar Institutes
- Extensive classroom teaching experience
- Academic and social-emotional support
- Job placement assistance
- Mentoring from our award-winning teaching faculty
Who Is Eligible?
- Students attending Illinois schools who are high school seniors, freshmen/sophomores in college and community college students
- Illinois resident, U.S. citizens, eligible non-citizens, or Illinois Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) students
- Please note: Standardized test scores are optional and not required for acceptance to the program this year.
The final application deadline is April 1, 2022