Request to Enroll ED 425/432 Form Deadline Oct. 15 2017

Secondary and Foreign Language Student Teachers

The Request to Enroll ED 425/ ED 432 Form deadline is approaching!

To enroll in the course for spring semester, students are required to submit a Request to Enroll Form by October 15, 2017. Forms are available under FAQs.

Students are required to file a Request to Enroll Form to apply to take course ED 425 (undergraduate) or ED 432 (graduate). There are degree specific requirements that must be completed prior to submitted your request to enroll. Contact your program contact or CTE for more information.