Data Analysis & Information Request
The UIC Council on Teacher Education (CTE) collects, manages, and distributes an array of UIC educator preparation program and school personnel program student data for a range of stakeholders. If you are unable to find the data you are looking for under Program Outcomes tab on the CTE website, select Submit Data Request, and our office will respond back as soon as possible. The time to receive data depends on the complexity of the request and availability of our staff. Please give us as much advance notice as possible if you are working with a deadline. CTE strongly encourages you to read over the educational data policies outlined below prior to submitting a data request.
Educational Data Heading link
The Council on Teacher Education (CTE) is required to collect and store student records, and takes seriously its obligations to secure information systems and protect the privacy of data collected, used, shared and stored by CTE. Educational data is an asset that is essential to CTE’s operations and it must be diligently protected. In accordance with University of Illinois System, CTE has adopted the policies below to ensure that it is fully compliant with and also exceeds the requirements of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and its other legal and regulatory obligations.
- University of Illinois System Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- University of Illinois System Illinois Freedom of Information Act
- UIC Office of the Registrar – Student Records Policy
- Illinois State Board of Education – Data Access and Use Policy and Procedures
- edTPA – Confidentiality and Security of edTPA Candidate Materials and Assessment Data
- Illinois Licensing Testing System – Information Collected and Processed in Connection with the Illinois Educator Skills Tests (ILTS)